Teach in Shanghai – up to $2500 USD/mo for Certified Teachers (English, Education, Arts, Psychology, History, Geography, PE)
Teach for an international school in Shanghai. Seeking Psychology, Visual, Arts, History, Geography, Physical Education, English literature and Education teachers.
- Salary: $2,300- $2,500 USD/ mo; 20 classes/week (40 mins)
- Location: Shanghai
- Start Date: August 2013
- Office hours: 20 hours/wk
- Year end bonus: up to $6,500 USD
- Annual Performance bonus
- Free Accommodation
- Airfare: $1,200 USD after contract completion
- Work Visa
- Native English speaker (US,UK, Canada)
- Bachelor in Education/English (Literature)/ History/ Geography/ PE/Sports/Psychology/ Arts
- must have at least 1 year teaching in related subject outside China
- can teach primary students
- have teaching certificate / TESL
Located in south-west of Shanghai, the school is one of the top international schools in the city. It has a large campus which gives students an environment that is both pleasant and inspiring.
Teach in Shanghai. The school offers four kinds of curriculum: a US-based program, the IB Diploma program, AP courses and the Chinese national program. It is also authorized by the College Board to administer AP, SAT and PSAT exams and is an authorized TOEFL exam center.
It provides its students an individualized learning experience with a personal timetable and highly-selective courses.
It also presents teachers with the chance to expand their teaching experience and provides opportunities to participate in seminars and training courses both at home and abroad.
Submit your resume/ photo /diploma/ passport photopage /certificates to the form below:
Start your China teaching career with us!
ESLtiger is a free teacher placement company offering reliable teaching jobs around China. Choose from our latest English/ ESL/ EAP/ TESOL teaching positions ; A level/ Advanced Placement/ IB teaching jobs (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math, Engineering, Economics/Business, History, Accounting) to various cities in China.