What is TEFL Certification?
Teach English. Travel. Explore China!
Would you like to spend a year or two in Shanghai or Beijing? Do you want to wander in the cobbled streets of Yunnan , or climb the famous Huang Shan (Yellow Mountain) in Anhui (Avatar movie, anyone?), take part in the Yangzi cruise in Chongqing or just enjoy the beautiful sceneries while having a taste of the famous Sichuan dishes? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes” and you are a fluent English speaker, then teaching English abroad could be right for you. From Inner Mongolia and Liaoning to Hangzhou and Shenzhen, there is an unprecedented demand for English/ESL instructors. While many people worldwide confront the most challenging job market in generations, teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) provides both viable and accessible job opportunities as well as a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the world while gaining invaluable work experience. What is TEFL?
“TEFL” is the acronym for Teaching English as a Foreign Language, or simply, English language instruction for non-native speakers. Also known as Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or English Language Teaching (ELT), the field of TEFL/TESOL is one of the fastest growing educational fields in the world, presenting thousands of excellent professional opportunities in all corners of the globe to native and fluent English speakers who achieve their TEFL/TESOL certification. These terms are essentially interchangable in the international English teaching market, our certifications list both terms.
A globally recognized TEFL / TESOL Certification from ESLTiger and our partner International TEFL Academy can be your ticket to an exciting and rewarding job in China. A TEFL / TESOL Certification will give you the qualifications necessary to work in thousands of schools and language institutes around the world.
- We can train you in 1 or 2 months to be a professional English teacher with our Online TEFL and Chicago courses.
- We offer lifetime job guidance assistance for our graduates to work overseas teaching English in China
6 easy steps to teaching abroad as a professionally trained English instructor:
- Download a brochure for teaching English abroad. Read further and learn about the world of English teaching and TEFL TESOL certification.
- Speak to a professional TEFL Admissions Advisor with a list of questions. Your advisor will explain all of the TEFL course options, teaching requirements, job interviewing procedures to help make this a reality for you.
- Choose a TEFL TESOL Class: Either Online TEFL or Chicago, USA TEFL Class. Tuition ranges from $ 1,495 – 1,995 for an Onsite TEFL course to $ 1,350 for an Online TEFL course.
- Register for a TEFL TESOL course.
- Complete our TEFL TESOL Class and begin conducting a job search and interview for English teaching jobs worldwide.
- Live abroad, and have the most amazing adventure of your life Teaching English Overseas!
To receive a copy of our brochure, you can:
- Fill out a request form on the right side
- Call us : 00- 86-769-823-25883 (China)
- Talk to us on skype (esl.tiger); google talk (esltiger)